Saturday, September 12, 2009

Aquarium Fun

Brendan, Kenny and I went to the aquarium today. Brendan was kind of bored after the first five minutes or so; I guess that's what happens when you have the attention span of a 14-month-old. He got more of a kick out of watching all the other kids whose parents had the same idea on a rainy September day.

It was tricky figuring the camera out in the rooms with little to no light. You'll see what I mean with the shark pictures below. The flash would create a reflection off the tank but without a flash the shutter speed was really slow so anything in motion became a blur. (I'm guessing this is what it is, I have no idea what I'm talking about though.)

Penguins!








Ugly kissing fish with fangs


Sharks with no flash = blurry


Here's a pic using the flash. B was looking at the sharks but you can't see them in this picture.


No flash on a side of the room with a bit more light


Pretty fish


GIGANTIC turtle. This thing was bigger than me.



Brendan is 14.5 months old today!


No comments: