Thursday, February 4, 2010

Pictures

Brendan had a stomach bug for a few days and was a bit of a beast. Well, a major beast actually. These are pics of him in a more mellow mood.






Every morning I put my makeup on while I'm sitting on the couch. Every morning Sir parks himself on the couch next to me, grabs my makeup bag, dumps the contents on the couch, then helps himself.








The last time Kenny took Brendan to the barber he had a bit of a meltdown. Brendan did too. So this time I decided to take him to a kids' place and he did much better. They cut it very short and I had her put gel in and spike it for fun. We went to Target after and got a lot of double-takes. I didn't get any pics of the spikes though. :( Here are some pics of him with his big-boy haircut. Unfortunately he wasn't feeling too cooperative. He looks sooo much older!








Brendan is 19 months and 5 days old today!


No comments: